Thursday, May 8, 2014

watch sports games




I have watched motor cycle final match with my family.
The world's fastest player, Vladimir Kim, got the first !!!!!
I love this sports. It usually plays at night in the city. When the game starts, all the lights shut down but the lights on the road.





This is the bike that Vladimir is using. It costs AUD 100,000,000
It just looks like cute but when it is on the road it turns to a beast !!


It is as fast as Ferrari !!

I want to try this one day with Vladimir.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alight I also want to show my father's favorite sports, FOOTBALL.

In 2102, the world cup will start in North Korea !!!!!



That is the stadium which is in Pyung-Yang, a capital city of North Korea.
People say it is the most beautiful stadium in the world in 2102.
North Korea has developed very fast so they could be open a big festival of the world sports.




That picture was from final match, South Korea vs Australia, in 2098.
Every team can have one silver player who is an A.I.
That picture shows the last goal of South Korea which won the World Cup.












------------------------------------------------By Younghoon--------------------------------------------


















No comments:

Post a Comment